Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can I Run Antenna Wire Under Carpet 2002 Ford Focus Factory Radio Remote Amp Turn On Wire?

2002 Ford Focus factory radio remote amp turn on wire? - can i run antenna wire under carpet

OK, I know this is not a factory car amplifiers, unlike the main unit. I would like to be placed in the stealth system that the factory radio or a CD on the shelf, with great mastery of the audio signal processing. I have the line level signal obtained, the son of speakers are already extinct. Q - Kick-form panels with Boston Acoustic separates, 12 "(Boston) Bench, 2 amp Soundstream under the seats are steel boxes steel fan. Here is the case - and I use cable, such as instead of distance? There is no power wire antenna or wired remote control, they have found or seen in a chart. I hate it, do not touch on a route to its use as a turn on the switch connected. ideas? Has anyone ever worked in the past? If I have a workshop the plant "(above) as" a ". No s ** t, I'm sure you can do it myself and the invoice, but all this is done by me (with help) in my garage. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment