Saturday, January 30, 2010

2009 Ford Ranger Truck Ford Ranger Sport Truck 3l Compared To 4l?

Ford Ranger Sport truck 3l compared to 4l? - 2009 ford ranger truck

I've heard that Ford did not go with a 3L 2009 only 4l.

My question is for 2008 models, it is something other than a gas mileage comparison 3L to 4L? I saw on the label of the window and shows the more or less the same and the Internet side of the economy get better fuel economy with about 4L.

It is hard to believe.

4L is the high consumption?

4 comments:

fodaddy1... said...

If you buy a truck that goes consumption is usually not so important to you. But still, you should get about the same mileage. The 4.0L SOHC not work so hard to move the car at the former Vulcan V6 before, so that the fuel consumption is almost the same. Apart from that is much more powerful 4.0L and a new design, 3.0L

19mm said...

the 4.0 is much more powerful, I think that they like best. mpg too

Tinker said...

I have an 08 FX4 Ranger 4WD with the 4.0-engine, 5-speed manual trans., 4.10 speed. It is an average of 21 MPG city / highway.

Silverst... said...

I do not think if you said they were seeking the same rate

Post a Comment