Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stomach Bloating More Condition_symptoms For Men Does Having Mononucleosis Cause Stomach Bloating Or Distention?

Does having mononucleosis cause stomach bloating or distention? - stomach bloating more condition_symptoms for men

I had a sore throat, sweating, etc., now I have blessed am very tired. My stomach is generally flat as a board and since I had mono, it was really swollen everywhere. I have no pain or cramping, but I wonder whether this is a symptom. I would ask my doctor, but he is out of town. Also anyone know if you get mono twice? If I can not say it!

1 comments:

Penny P said...

One can not step twice mono. This you can get stomach pain and bloating because the spleen is affected and swollen. When I was mono and ordered me to stay in bed, because my spleen was swollen and there is a risk of rupture. It will only ensure that you stay in bed and make peace as much as possible and to limit activities.

Post a Comment