Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elk Sausage I Have A Bunch Of Elk And Venison Breakfast Sausage...I Need Dinner Meal Ideas For It.?

I have a bunch of elk and venison breakfast sausage...I need dinner meal ideas for it.? - elk sausage

1 / 2 their cooking pinto beans in water, w / salt, garlic, pepper added. When half done add about 4 tomatoes chopped, 1 / 2 chopped onion, crumbled / sliced chorizo, and a series of chopped coriander into three parts. Cook beans until they are ready. Serve with corn / flour tortillas. They are called beans Ranch years ago, I made new, and eat them all!

4 comments:

Christopher K. said...

Here are some ideas with a friend:

Sausage and onion Fritatt
Sausage Strata night shifts
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
Chorizo, peppers and onions Heros
Add the sausage and crumble Spaghetti Sauce ......


I do not know if you have sausage in bulk or in boxes, but can be used in most recipes that used ground beef, ground pork or ground turkey with ..... such as meat, for example, Sloppy Joe's ...... ....... etc.

Christopher

misledpu... said...

Replace meat instead of Hamb. and make a pie or make elk / wildlife sloppy joes. The meat should be baked cakes 20 to 30 minutes. more.

Scotsman said...

You go with red cabbage and caramelised potatoes Dauphine

Construction Chick said...

Cacciatore sausage? I'm at home with Turkey sausage is delicious!

Post a Comment